Important information about COVID-19
We will be closed at both locations until further notice, including deliveries. For all other inquiries please send an email to email@example.com.
In the meantime, if you would like to give the gift of flowers for the future, we have gift cards available at the following page.
Delivery Request Form:
Please use the form below to place an order online. Otherwise, feel free to call us at 718-852-6053 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will be able to help you . We are closed on Tuesdays and do not do deliveries, but we deliver every other day of the week.
Essex Market location open 6 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 12pm to 8pm, Friday & Saturday 10am to 8pm, Sunday 10am to 6pm) please use same order form for deliveries. ** Updated closed on Tuesdays
Brooklyn Location open 6 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 12pm to 7pm, Friday & Saturday 11am to 7pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm) please use same order form for deliveries.
*For Pick ups please choose, Brooklyn location or Essex location.
• Please submit orders at least 12 hours (though preferably a full day) in advance. Our same-day delivery cut off time is 12pm.
• For last-minute orders please call us at (718) 852 6053 and we will try to accommodate.
• All of our bouquets and arrangements are made custom. As such, we do not keep a catalogue of arrangements to choose from, but we work in a range of different styles. Please include as much detail as you would like about desired style and color, and we will adjust our choices in tune with our sense of your preferences. For an idea of the work we do, our Instagram is @saffronbk.
• For any specific flower or plant type requests, please include a detailed note at the bottom of the order form under *Other notes/ specifics.
• We will email you an invoice, payable through an online portal, shortly after you submit your order.
• Please keep in mind that NY Sales Tax (8.875%) will be added to the final total.
• Make sure to check spam inbox for our response as our emails tend to get lost.